The Dream without a timeline is just a dream.

Listing your small goal and make a timeline by when you achieve your goals.

Why I said to this to you, because when you set a goal and set a mindset to achieve this goal within the timeline, then you seeing inside you that your mind started finding the way by which I can achieve it and lots of opportunities were start knocking you door. Even you also started thinking by what what I start doing to grab this stuff with in the timeline, because Timeline having more power and this will make you a hard worker.
Like I tell you my List of goals which I want to achieve within the timeline.

1. Brought an Iphone 6 At age of TWENTY.
2. Build one Asset. At age of TWENTY. "✓Done".
3. Open a office by where I work peacefully. At age of TWENTY. "✓Done".
4. Brought a Mac book Air. At age of TWENTY-ONE.
5. Made one more Asset. At age of TWENTY-ONE.
6. Brought a Duke 250. At age of TWENTY-TWO.
7. Building our 1 lakh income per month. At age of TWENTY-TWO.
And much more ......

If you start doing this so you get the ultimate positivity and possibilities come to you.
this a very good habit of every successful person that they listing their goal and make their comfortable timeline.

SO START DOING IT and MAKE YOUR OWN LIST OF GOAL.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts