Life is Limitless

Hello guys, today I think that why don’t we talk about this topic.
What is limit, what it means to our life, how much limited you are and how much far you see your goals and did you really confident that you really achieve your goals one day. Or maybe just losing the hope and figuring out to do something else or you stuck in some situation by were you didn’t see the door to solving it. Dude I know you are so strong and I believe that the Human has an infinite power to do anything. The world is limitless and having infinity possibilities. Why most of the people lose their hope and made their limits or not trying to overcome from their depression or situation, why, If I am talk about the Henry ford, the CEO of Ford and the man of the founder of V8 engine, if henry lose their hope at the time of making the V8 engine so did we enjoyed the V8 engine power or did we knowing the speed that how much we are speeding up our vehicle within the seconds. No, obviously not, at the time when the Henry Ford saw a dream of making the V8 engine so most of the people said that it’s impossible and you are wasting the time in some bullshit. But Henry didn’t lose their hope and never stop working on it. They continually putting their efforts on it and then one Day they got success.  So if the Henry were do this so why don’t we. You know why the only 5 percent of people are success and other 95% don’t. Because once when the problems start interacting, we lose the hope and really losing their believe form that. I don’t understand why, if you are struggling with the problem or maybe situation so it make you stronger than the others and they giving you the life lesson. “If you are really struggling with some problem so only two things is going to happen it maybe you win it or you learn it” but you never fail. I really believe that the problem is like an adventure, I mean you don’t know what is happening next, I mean if you really started focusing on solving the problem not in just blaming the problem, then you really feel like this is an adventure. Life is full of opportunities and it’s totally limitless.
I know most of the people are put their limits on their work, relationship and even on imagination too. And can’t even try to see the world with their open eyes and not wanted to learn something new they just imagine that they know everything but it’s not true. Life when Suck up you can’t imagine, See the Bill Gate, Warren buffet, Mark Zuckerberg, Elon Musk, and many more peoples who is good on they work and better knowing everything about it but still they read book busying himself for collecting the knowledge and learn more and more new things. Like even I also, did the same thing and going on the same track where the 95% of people go. But I thank to all of the persons who believe in myself and motivates me on every situation and take me out of that track. Don’t put your limits on anything just start exploring yourself, find your purpose of your life and do whatever you love the most. Like if you love travelling and exploring new place you have the scope, if you love reading and writing you have the scope of blogging and making out the summary video of that book, If you love riding the bike or racing you have the scope , I mean life is full of limitless and opportunities. Even I also love to do sketching and I Really wanted to make my career in it and also love to motivate and helping other to reach their success by my help so I do blogging and podcasting. And even I also doing sketch practice daily because you have to build yourself for holding the success not just garbing it for little bit of time. And I believe it that one day the miracle will happen and one day I got overnight success but until that I work it all nights.
So just started hardly believing yourself and Open your eyes for opportunity and do whatever make you feel good and wanted to become. I know definitely one day we all got success and again the life is limitless.

Comments

Popular Posts